As you know, we're The Parliament Arts Organization. Our goal is to produce fun and innovative exhibits and events that attract attendees from across the region while benefiting the local artist community.
Here are some details on the event:
Decked Out | November 12, 2016 | 6p-10p | The Bond - 134 E. King St. York PA
- 50% commission from all deck sales go to benefit Reid Menzer Memorial Skate Park and The Parliament Arts Organization. The other half goes to you, the Artist!
- Our goal is to auction off 130+ hand-painted skate decks by local artists. Last year, we auctioned off 100!
- Other event activities include food trucks, beer, live music, and a car smash!
- We're expecting more than 1,500 people.
1. Fill out this form and pay a registration fee of $20 (This pays for your board).
2. Pick up your board at either Funtastik Skate & Snow location: York or Mechanicsburg. (Starting Saturday, September 24th)
3. Invite all of your friends & family to the Facebook event: http://goo.gl/FHbkou !
4. Drop off your board at The Parliament on or before November 7!
- All boards must be labeled clearly with Artist name and title of piece
- All boards must be ready to be hung, using fishing line (30lb. is best!)
- Horizontal Boards: Feed fishing line through 2 sets of top holes, and tie in the back of the board leaving 1" of slack.
- If your board's holes are covered up, please use 2 eye screw hooks and wire accordingly.
- Any boards that are submitted that have an offensive nature or inappropriate nudity will not be hung.
- Get weird! We want to see everything from painting, collage, sculpture, and more.
- At this time our system can only process one board at a time. If you wish to purchase another board, please fill out an additional form. We're sorry for any inconveniences, and thank you for your patience!
HOLIDAY MARKET VENDOR APPLICATION
Saturday, December 10th 2016
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
On Saturday, December 10th join The Parliament Arts Organization in the Royal Square District of downtown York, PA for the 2nd annual Holiday Market - an indoor, family friendly art market just in time for the Holidays! We'll be featuring over 35 of our favorite artists and artisans from the east coast along with food trucks, live music, and beer tastings!
Our district is being recognized more and more every day for it's niche shopping and arts. Get in on the ground level and be a part of our 2nd annual Holiday Market!
We’re looking to showcase 35+ artists, creatives & small businesses from all over the east coast, and give them a space to sell their goods. We’re looking for unique artisan goods, up-cycled items, hand-crafted jewelry, trendy trinkets, artwork, clothing, home decor, small batch food and much more. We will be accepting vendors with all price-points, but we have found that lower priced items in the range of $25 and under do best!
Jury Process & Dates
A panel of professionals in the in the fields of craft, fine art or design will be reading each applicant’s submitted application and will be choosing which vendors will participate.
Application deadline: November 3rd at 9:00PM
Notification of application status/Invoices sent to participating vendors: November 4th
All booth fees paid in full: November 18th
Final vendor info sent out: November 25th
Event date: December 10th
We suggest that all vendors park in the parking lot directly across the street from The Bond building, on the corner of King Street and Queen Street. Parking information coming soon!
Please keep in mind that the weather is out of our control and snow may be possible! We are asking that all vendors are at the market snow or shine. Although, our team will do our best to keep things organized and running smoothly if the weather doesn't cooperate!
Vendor Rules & Regulations
• No Refunds: refunds for applications, booth fees, etc. are not issued.
• Unauthorized / unapproved use of any festival space is prohibited.
• Vendor set-up is confined to the purchased booth space (All spaces will be measured and marked ahead of time.)
• Storage areas located behind/outside the booth footprint is prohibited, please take extra items to your vehicle.
• Vendors may share space with another vendor or apply together, we just ask that all artists work is represented on the application!
• Participants agree that The Parliament shall have the right to use vendor photos for publicity or marketing purposes.
• Vendors may not re-sell, share with an unaccepted vendor or sub-let any portion of their space. Any violation of these stipulations by vendors will result in expulsion from the festival, without fee refund.
• Vendors must keep their space open all hours of the event.
• By submitting an application, you agree to and accept all event terms and conditions.
• All vendors are required to be at the event snow or shine!
Application Fee: $15 (Non-refundable, separate from the vendor booth fee)
Booth space (7’ x 10’): $70
All fees must be paid by Friday, November 18th.
Your Booth Space At The Summer Art Market
You must open your tent by 9:30am Saturday, December 10th and remain open until the market closes at 5:00pm. You will be able to access your booth space to unload and begin setting up on Friday, December 9th at anytime, as well as Saturday morning. More load-in details will be included with all final vendor information sent out.
Your materials must fit into the space you reserved, and be designed to separate you from your neighbors. Upon acceptance, please check the vendor map to see your location. Some booths will be open on both the front and back, please plan accordingly if applicable!
Electricity will be provided for vendors upon request, please note if this is needed on your vendor application. There is limited electricity, we will try to accommodate all requests as best we can.
We do not provide individual signage for each exhibitor. Bring signage and other printed collateral material, this will help make your booth stand out!
Wi-Fi will be available at the venue in order to collect payments. Although, please keep in mind that a lot of people will be using the same connection and it might be slow.
All invoices will be paid through Square and will be sent out on November 4th. All booth fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, November 18th or your space will be given to another vendor. Thank you for understanding!
Please contact Stacy McClain with any questions: Stacy@ParliamentYork.org